Posted by : zoul Friday, April 18, 2014

I've been growing carnivorous plants for about 3-4 months now and it's been teaching me a lot about patience. That's why I started this blog to keep track of their progress and share some tips on how to grow them based on my personal experience.


I started with 3 varieties of carnivorous plants. These are Nepenthes aka Tropical Pitcher Plant, Drosera aka Sundew and the most famous of all carnivorous plants,  the Dionaea or commonly called as Venus FlyTrap. . 

here are some images of the 1st carnivorous plant that have

Venus Fly Trap

Sundew : Drosera Intermedia

Pitcher Plant : Nepenthese Hookeriana speckled MT43 (hybrid)

Sundew : Drosera Spathulata




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

- Copyright © Sundews Etc -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -